Home » News » Bizarro » Inside the Mind Control Conspiracy

Inside the Mind Control Conspiracy

by jason on January 13, 2007

For many years, national security experts, prominent scientists, and probably Dennis Kucinich, have received hundreds of e-mails that begin something like this: I am surveilled, harassed and gangstalked everywhere I go 24/7/365.
tinfoil_study.jpgIve certainly received them, and Defense Tech has gotten its fair share, too.
The letters typically state that the person is a victim of an organized mind control plot that involves weapons that beam voices into their head; shoot powerful pain rays at them; and often includes around-the-clock harassment and monitoring. One of the common claims is that the people are targeted by microwave weapons.
What do most people do with these letters? Defense writer William Arkin says he hits the delete button when he gets those e-mails. Jon Ronson, author of the wonderfully wacky Men Who Stare at Goats has stated that mind control is an area that he doesnt want to get into. (This from a gifted writer who interviewed a man who believes the worlds leaders are extraterrestrial lizards in disguise.)
What do I do with these letters? I read them, and this Sundays Washington Post Magazine has a cover story based on my nearly year-long investigation into their claims.
I try to raise what I think are some fascinating questions about the Pentagons involvement in microwave weapons and the auditory effect (which could be used to send sounds or voices into peoples heads).
As for whether there’s any evidence that hundreds, if not thousands of people, are being targeted by microwave weapons, well, read for yourself.
Sharon Weinberger
P.S. You might also want to reread David Hamblings fascinating take of recent bio-electromagnetic weapon work here.

idiocracy January 14, 2007 at 12:00 am

I don’t believe there are any mindcontrol tools, except for what has been used for long periouds time – propaganda.
There might however be massive systems of mind control in the future:

Annboleyn February 5, 2010 at 8:04 am

Did you wake up yet?

Kathryn Cramer January 14, 2007 at 10:20 am

I get those letters, too. The very first troll I ever had to ban on my blog (in 2003?) was a guy out of Korea who kept posting in my comment section about remote neural monitoriing. (He changed IP#s a couple of times so he could keep it up.)

Annboleyn February 5, 2010 at 8:16 am

They keep talking about the "Tin Foil Hat" scenario on MSM, History channel, Jessie Ventura and of course lets not forget Dr. Nick Begich brother to the Senator in Alaska who happens to be an expert on the subject. Keep deleting those messages,who has time for those nuts anyway. But just imagine how screwed we are if they are on to something. It would be the crime of the century "Mind Rape". Would you agree?

tsoldrin January 14, 2007 at 12:18 pm

Mind control? I’d have to doubt the government’s expertise in that area. Likely the private sector is where you want to look for examples. Test consumers in special MRI machines subjected to audio visual data to interpret and fine tune their responses to certain sounds and images and combinations thereof, leading towards more and more effective advertising.
Look around, there seems no end to how much people will buy truly useless products. Entire industries are built and perpetuated on things that really have no place in this world outside of a landfill.

Michael Hampton January 14, 2007 at 6:58 pm

I read the first such letter I got, and the second, but these days I just delete them.

TLB January 15, 2007 at 12:15 am

As time goes on, Nancy Luft will be seen less as a joke and more as a prophet.

David Hambling January 15, 2007 at 8:40 am

“I hope Area 51 crap, UFOs, and all the X file tinfoil quality science fiction are considered worth a delete too”
- well, Area 51 is a real facility where real airraft like the U-2 and F-117A were developed.
And UFO reports turn out to contain some useful information about classified aircraft.
Delete them all, and you lose out. The trick is to try and sift the wheat from the chaff, as Sharon shows in her article. If you think that the Pentagon is not active in this area, then you haven’t been paying attention.

Cheryl Welsh January 15, 2007 at 11:28 am

Recently Jonathan D. Moreno wrote Mind Wars, a book reviewed by Nature magazine and he wrote of the thousands of alleged mind control victims that contacted him as a result of his 1999 book on secret state experiments. In this heightened national security era, I thank you Sharon Weinberger again for raising an issue that is rarely discussed but should be. Please see http://www.mindjustice.org for EMR weapons facts and history. My work has been cited by the UN, Scientific American, Dr. Moreno etc. Please research the topic of EMF weapons and mind control !!! Sincerely, Cheryl Welsh, director
of Mind Justice.org

Annboleyn February 5, 2010 at 8:22 am

. I think you are truly a hero because of you and people like you maybe someday we can stop them. Thank You

Lyn M January 15, 2007 at 12:46 pm

Good work, Sharon Weinberger, with the Washington Post magazine article drawing attention to the suffering of thousands.
And cheers for the steady, high quality work of Cheryl Welsh at mindjustice.org, arranging translations of foreign data, gathering experts, and lending a hand to many weakened and (maybe)sometimes confused victims.
There is no doubt that thousands of people worldwide are indeed victims of technology that hasn't yet been admitted to the public.
Who is using it? That is the question.

Target at Electronic Elephants dot com January 19, 2007 at 12:44 pm

Raytheon

Anatolij January 25, 2007 at 6:14 am

STOP BIO-PSYCHOTRONIC WEAPONS TORTURE BRAINMIND CONTROL SLAVERY
ASSASSINATION!!!
Dear Sir/Madam,

Anatolij January 27, 2007 at 1:19 pm

STOP BIO-PSYCHOTRONIC WEAPONS TORTURE BRAINMIND CONTROL ASSASSINATION!!!
Dear Sir, Madam, :

Dave February 6, 2007 at 6:21 pm

The more things change…
James Tilly Matthews was making very similar claims about government agents and mind control engines in the late 18th/early 19th century:

Benjamin Brown February 19, 2007 at 8:10 pm

I suggest that the micro bio-chip conspiracy goes alot farthur than even these articles and websites claim. It is a massive and elaborate subterranean structure that even includes the so-called Human Rights groups. Extra-judical settlements, hush money, cover-ups and confidentiality agreements appear to be the standard. These Human Rights groups make all the traditional sounds of moralistic outrage at these clandestine science activities and yet the brutality continues unabated. This secret industry is quite pathetic in form and structure. However two-faced and insincere it may seem it unfortuantely is all there is. The taking of strong, healthy People and ripping into their minds and bodies until they are reduced to a quivering psychotic mass of flesh and bone and calling it “science” is a thriving industry and possibly quite lucrative for parties on both sides of the issue.

kanamaru March 4, 2007 at 4:30 am

I want you to know me.
I

kanamaru March 4, 2007 at 4:51 am

I want you to know this my site.
And Toshiba Corp is not a government.
But Toshiba Corp is the real dictator of Japan.
I’m socially purged in Japan.
I want to go to USA.
I think America wants to ruin Toshiba Corp the thief.

John Smith March 11, 2007 at 6:38 pm

I am a TI from the UK. I am unsure on how to deal with the situation i have names. How can it stop, is there anyway of complaining under domestic harrasment law as a starting point.
John

Bill G. May 14, 2007 at 2:32 pm

Quote Article – “Desperate to improve images of civilian carnage, US commanders are using portable electromagnetic-frequency weapons in Fallujah and other

fernando arakaki miranda July 15, 2007 at 1:04 pm

OPINION PUBLICA
Se

fernando arakaki miranda July 31, 2007 at 9:35 pm

OPINION PUBLICA
Se

Anatolij August 9, 2007 at 5:35 am

STOP BIO-PSYCHOTRONIC WEAPONS TORTURE BRAINMIND/BODY CONTROLANNIHILATION ORGANIZED STALKING/TERROR SLAVERY ASSASSINATION!!!
Dear Sir, Madam, :
A Message For You, April 09, 2000, Part 3: MICROWAVE MIND CONTROL: MODERN TORTURE AND CONTROL MECHANISMS ELIMINATING HUMAN RIGHTSAND PRIVACY, by Dr. Rauni Leena Kilde, MD, October 23, 1999:
Christians Against Mental Slavery:
Psychotronic Mind ControlANNIHILATION Weapons:
Resources / Other Sites :
Yours sincerely.

sonya December 1, 2007 at 5:00 am

hi i`m sonya nixon of texas. i am a 38 yr old female and here to say that i am a victim of this sick demented mind control scheme. i`m not crazy and i`m physically and mentally being attacked. i have gotten little red bumps from this all over my stomache, as well as every night while i sleep i hear "sonya sonya" my name, so loud sometime that i jump> its real! i feel like i`m being followed, and i also hear "sonya Sonya" everywhere i go.this has been going on for about 9 yrs and has progressively gotten worse. i have recently moved from hawaii back to tx. and it is still happening. it even happened on the plane. my mail has been stolen, my marriage was ruined, because of this, among other relationships. my mother and sister are also feeling alot of the things that i feel, such as constantly being followed.i feel a heating sensation, on a certain part of my body and after i recieve little bumps, kinda like heat rash.i get shocks, my body flails uncontollably while laying in bead, like being zapped or shocked, and sometimes after this i will see a vision of say being hit with a board across the knees, very vivid!theres way more, i also get ringing in the ears, it just happened. please help me with this, het back to me at onosonya@yahoo.com thank u

Alan Lotterer January 6, 2008 at 9:56 pm

Nobody believes that it’s possible until it is happening to them and it will. Independent thinkers are brought down first and it continues until all opposition is eliminated. How else has Bush been able to implement Hitler’s policies? Americans would not permit his behavior without secret weapons being used against dissent. By the time the average American realizes the truth, it will be too late.

Annboleyn February 5, 2010 at 8:24 am

I am afraid you might be right. Peace on Earth.

George Bush July 4, 2011 at 5:03 am

You are out of your fucking mind!!!

POLYMORPH January 24, 2008 at 7:51 pm

IN THE LAST TWO YEARS SEVERAL NEW “CELL TOWERS” HAVE GONE UP AROUND MY HOME. 5 WITHIN A HALF MILE OF EACH OTHER THAT SURROUND THE AREA IN WHICH I LIVE. WITHIN THE LAST TWO YEARS I HAVE BEGUN TO HEAR VOICES AND AT RANDOM TIMES I FEEL AS IS SOMEONE IS PUTTING A CIGARETTE OUT ON MY BODY IN RANDOM PLACES. IT’S ALWAYS A BURNING SENSATION IN A VERY SMALL ISOLATED PLACE. IT’S WOKEN ME UP FROM A DEAD SLEEP AND HAS HAPPENED THROUGHOUT THE DAY AS WELL… THIS KIND OF STUFF IS CHILDS PLAY TO WHAT IS ACTUALLY GOING ON.

harold March 23, 2008 at 5:20 pm

google the following: “Bioeffects of Selected Non-Lethal Weapons”
and
DARPA FY07.2 SBIR Solicitation Topics
p7
SB072-006
Processes
p8
Life Sciences
“Novel interface and sensor designs for interfacing with the central(cortical and subcortical structures) and peripheral nervous systems, with a particular emphasis on non-invasive and/or non-contact approaches;”

Larry Dale Matthews April 1, 2008 at 1:51 am

Mind control needs exposed and stoped It's un constutinal cruel and it is tourture help stop this illegal actions

Larry Dale Matthews April 1, 2008 at 6:51 am

Mind control needs exposed and stoped It’s un constutinal cruel and it is tourture help stop this illegal actions

my name is michelle April 2, 2008 at 8:49 pm

IM 47 YEARS OLD I AM SICK AND TIRED OF THIS CRAZY STUFF. I TOLD MY DOCTOR THAT SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH ME INSIDE. HE TELLS ME I DONT KNOW WHAT IT COULD BE, IM STALK BY PEOPLE. THEY KNOW ALL MY BUSINESS, AND HARASS BY PEOPLE EVERYDAY. I HAD HEAD SURGERY, EVERY KNOWS MY INFOMATION ITS SICKING ME. THE FIRE DEPT MAN CAME TO MY HOUSE FOR AN EMERGENCY AND HAD AN ATTITUTE WHEN I SAID MY BLOOD PRESSURE KEEP GOING UP AND DOWN, TOLD ME I WAS LYING AND I WASNT AT LYING, I HAD PROFF OF IT ON MY BP MACHINE. CAN YOU SEND ME SOME FEED BACK PLEASE. THANK YOU

marius April 20, 2008 at 8:47 am

I am also a victim of very violent mind control 24/7.

Lol Waring April 27, 2008 at 3:38 pm

Who is the man in the photo with the tin foil on his head please?

Azmat July 7, 2008 at 6:44 pm

High or low power ELF running at close frequency
to the electrical impulses in the brain can & will
interfere with the brain’s electromagnetic
resonance. THIS CAN BE ACCOMPLISHED AT LONG RANGE!
These technologies have the capability of
reverse biofeedback and entrainment of the brain
waves by precisely timing fluctuation’s in the
electrical activity in the brain.
ELF can completely cause a controlled psychosis
,that is, audio/visual hallucinations and impair
and control the thoughts and dream state of a
human being.
Decoding neural responses may be accomplished by
a computer, for the thoughts run at around
5,000Kbits a second.
A message from:
AGAINST MIND CONTROL
GOD IS SOVEREIGN

Silvia T. Osorio September 16, 2008 at 11:03 pm

The problem has not change for me. I get tortured until three or four in the morning. Every two or three days I may get a full night sleep, meaning about six hours.
However, I bought today earplugs that are 22 decibels noise reduction and it seems to have stopped the waves torture. I did not try this before because I taught “they” would find a way to penetrate the earplugs. So far, I had these on for about 45 minutes now and it looks like is working.
That’s why I went into this page to see if anybody would benefit with this advice. I hope this passive self-defense continues to work and neutralize the waves so these do not torture me anymore.
I will keep you posted if the waves are enhanced and penetrate my earplugs.
Thank you for letting me share. I hope my information can help others and vice versa.
Silvia

Hilda October 29, 2008 at 7:46 am

I have been attacked by this EMR machines 24 hours a day 7 days a week. I heard voices in my ears. It is like just some one talking to me. He said that I’m talking to you by the electrical wires. I know who is he. but I do’nt know how he do this? I am living in Iran and I need help in this regard that how can I protect my mind from this EMR machines.
Thanks in advance

Jack Frost November 14, 2008 at 5:40 pm

The electronic voices still have not stoped the cruel and perverse torture will not go unpunished. Freeze up, watch the chain reaction. justice must come foward or the economy will never be repaired. U lose your confidence, and your will to fight. Love connects humanity… when mind control is revealed, much is owed to nations in poverty god will bring down the proud. All intellegence agencies who have abused their power and use sickening tactics will be overthrown, possibly be children Mua ha ha ha ha

Jack Frost November 14, 2008 at 5:41 pm

anonimous November 26, 2008 at 10:12 pm

I found a way to make the mind control people stop kind of. If you think serious threats they find ways of paying off victims. They also read the brains evoked potentials so you seriously have to be down to do somthing insane. The last thing they want is a person on trial for death row because he/she was MIND CONTROLLED. If fox news tells the brutal story of some one mind controlled by the nsa/ cia america will be in search for the truth.what does america adore? Be willing to accept truth serum, polygraph tests, voice truth or lie tests to show the world we are telling the truth. i SEEM TO HAVE A COMMUNITY/ perhaps a few states UNDER MY POWER the people are shit faced, tired their eyes have faint lines on the surface of the skin under the eyes. The eyes never lie how one truly feels. they say uhh or umm.. and talk weird. I want to expose cia beaming voices in my head. They dont let me sleep to reduce protein sythesis. don’t drink to much caffein as it allows easier brainwashing. I may need this note for my lawyer if I snap.Think of your children CIA or NSA/ Underground millitary intellegence, what if they were brainwashed and their dream were takin for cold pride? everyone needs a second chance u idiots. My unborn children will not be unseen because I cant marry as a result of the brainwashing. U take from me I take from all of you. Its sad when children suffer because greedy mind controll people seek to destroy my life let us reason or youll be exposed and Iran will nuke this country for its top highest secret

anonimous November 26, 2008 at 10:20 pm

somthing to think about( u 2 brainwashers a.k.a CIA/ NSA) Chow from the Virginia Tech shooting had an imaginary girlfriend. Now what would america do if mind control was exposed. I believe chow was innocent driven to angre when he figuerd out a girls voice was being beamed into his head. When I expose mind control were gonna have the heads of the CIA the millitary will be on my side as they are begining to act like me and talk even walk like me. they have a mask of the one who broke their confedence on. America is in no position to fight another war and once things fall into play the secret service will be at my feet so what will it be RESTITUTION or war?

anonimos November 26, 2008 at 10:28 pm

victims- lower caffien intake/ increase protien intake and excercise lol be carnivorouse. watch for faint lines underneath eyes be cold and let us all tech a nation a lesson they will never forget. If their confidence is broken the market will fall. hold on to that feeeeeeelin as it grows and power is made you will be less prone to fear others will be more prone to fear we are all connected in this world. if only their were 50 of me….ha ha ha

anonimos November 26, 2008 at 10:30 pm

stare into another persons eyes and watch for faint lines.

victor February 2, 2009 at 12:09 pm

what if a member of the public had inside information/ evidence as to malcolm tombs UK MI6 using UK GCHQ at public expense?
what if same memebr of the public has evidence introducing, at public expense technology used for cyber terrorism/ cyber espionage/ cyber surveillance/ cyber sex by hct/ bci; british intelligence operational methods for extraordinary rendition/ torture?
and lega violations?
those refuting abuse of information technology at public expense do so at their own expense. my statement: its now your problem.
for the public” defeating technology as conducted by telecommunications. access the central processing units. when satelites start falling on programmed grid references on the onboard computer systems, this issue will be over.
url: yes and no posting

Scott May 28, 2009 at 10:17 pm

I did not see the person/people that did this to me, but I promise you they WILL pay, this is not a threat;

Flatliner May 31, 2009 at 12:41 pm

Mind control tools are being used to this day. The agencies who control this technology also have access to media such as radio & tv stations. Their main objective is to keep people as “sheep” and themselves as the “controllers”. DARPA are being funded by the CIA to research mind control, but I know already that they are using brain control on victims without their knowledge. Plus they do not need an EEG fingerprint before this can be done. If this technology (which is altering electric signals) can be used on humans, what is to stop it from being used to alter electric signals in machinery such as fighter planes or missile silo’s.
The simple answer is nothing.
They can also implant dreams into peoples heads and interact with dreams. This may sound far fetched but I know it is true. DARPA may “seem” to be researching mind control, but it is already further advanced than what they are telling “sheep”.

FACT June 10, 2009 at 4:47 am

the mind has been decoded already, and no part of the concious experience is safe from electrical stimulation/recording. The code of the mind, it takes a empathetic experience to decode the mind! you put a electronic recorder in a area of my brain and a electrical synapser/(to induce/provoke) into th EXACT SAME AREA IN YOUR BRAIN AND EXPERIENCE THE SAME BRAIN FUNCTION/feeling/thought/sight/sound/emotion or whatever it is. That is the code of mind control, the make the electrical devices transmitable via radio/phone waves and it is undetectable ALMOST. If someone found out the code and or frequency used it is a big MATRIX of numbers to the eye, the numbers are electrical brain activity, and in order to know what it is ( well you have to plug it into ur own brain, and COULD be dangerous and confusing unless you already know what part of the brain(the area of nerves used and send the same electrical info to your own brain in the same nerve,area,and same electrical stimuli, Thanks investigate that and know what happens accross America UNFORTUNATELY..

walter madliger September 18, 2009 at 1:06 am

This has nothing to do with faith, with believing or not, this has only to do with existing specific l a w s ( Russia), which describe the phenomena, the effects very exactly.
Walter Madliger

joannne December 26, 2009 at 7:38 pm

I've thankfully never experienced these kinds of attacks, but Gangstalking is real, and a polite way to say "attempted murder." I have been run off the road, shot at with green and red lasers, poisoned, and much more…..

piiparinen January 17, 2010 at 5:55 pm

Movie : mastermind 1976. Full of triggers? Take a look and deside yourself.

Kirt Williams May 21, 2010 at 1:06 am

My name is Kirt Williams and I live in Omaha, Nebraska. I believe that I am a target of some kind of non-lethal weaponry designed by our government and used by different law enforcement groups. Why they are doing this I don't know but I looked up the technology that could be used to do the same things that

Kevin March 8, 2011 at 5:59 pm

It’s the US gov.
The forces of collectivism decided to “take over the world” with this technology. They simply knock out anyone presenting a substantial challenge, and disinform through some channels to let the pressure off.
The weapon has eliminated freedom of speech, and its regulatory function, and has thus resulted in a world of totally unregulated governments.
It was a sad day for liberty when it all happened in 1985.

Kevin March 8, 2011 at 5:59 pm

It’s the US gov.
It was a sad day for liberty when it all happened in 1985.

Kevin March 8, 2011 at 6:13 pm

It’s the US gov.
It was a sad day for liberty when it all happened in 1985.

DONNIE BARBER June 17, 2013 at 11:53 pm

I’M JUST A OLD MAN OF 62 YEARS OLD AND I’M A VIETNAM VET. PART INDIAN AND DISABLED. THAT DON’T MEAN ANYTHING TO ANYONE THAT LIVES ON THIS DEADEND STREET THAT I LIVE ON. I HAVE LIVED HERE FOR OVER 20 YEARS AND I’VE HAD OVER 20 YEARS OF TORCHER AND HELL. ABOUT 2 YEARS AFTER I BOUGHT A BIG DOUBLE WIDE TRAILER MOVED IN ON THE NEXT LOT. I FOUND OUT LATER THEY ARE WITCHCRAFT AND I COULD GET NO HELP TO STOP THEM. THEY TRESPASSED ON EVERY HOUSE ON THIS STREET. I’M Gang STOCKED IN MY HOME AND EVERYWHERE I GO. MY COMPUTER AND E-MAIL ARE BLOCKED. THANK YOU. CELL PHONE TRACKING AND CELL PHONE TRACKING HISTORY WILL TELL YOU MORE. THANK YOU DONNIE CLAYTON BARBER

karen July 19, 2013 at 5:17 pm