Home » Social Media » Muslims find ‘Call of Duty’ map offensive, Activision apologizes

Muslims find ‘Call of Duty’ map offensive, Activision apologizes

by Mike Hoffman on October 12, 2012

Makers of the popular first-person-shooter video game series, Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2, moved quickly to erase a multiplayer map after complaints surfaced that it featured holy Islamic writings in a virtual bathroom.

Muslim gamers informed Activision officials that the Favela multiplayer map has mirrors in the bathrooms with the writing “Allah is beautiful and He loves beauty” written on frames that can be read when looking through the scope. In the Islamic religion, it is offensive for Allah’s name to appear in a bathroom.

Activision officials have since apologized saying it was an oversight. The video game maker has removed the Favela multi-player map from the game until the mirrors can be removed.

“We apologize to anyone who found this image offensive. Please be assured we were unaware of this issue and that there was no intent to offend,” Activision said in a statement. “We are working as quickly as possible to remove this image and any other similar ones we may find from our various game libraries.”

Twidget at Large October 12, 2012 at 10:30 am

Wow they are desprate, if they have to look at games…

jamFRIDGE October 12, 2012 at 11:52 am

Not to mention, one that’s been out for three years

Andy October 12, 2012 at 2:38 pm

Who? Muslims or defense tech? I'm failing to see how this 'news' relates to anything defense wise (and the tech link is tenuous at best).

Menzie October 14, 2012 at 4:55 pm

This topic covers global security and potential security threats. Nothing tenuous a t all.

BullDog October 12, 2012 at 7:57 pm

I guess raping and tortuing our US embassador is not offensive at all….. ACTIVISON no more money from me…..

A BiPolar Guy October 16, 2012 at 4:24 pm

so a small percentage of muslims out of over a billion on earth are terrorists and it's ok to offend (and in your case slander) the rest of them? So all catholics are pedophiles, all northern irish catholics were terrorists, oh and the Oklahoma city bombers were nominally Christians as were many nazis.

Isaurian November 8, 2012 at 11:08 am

Even if it is true that a small percentage of muslims are terrorists, also is true that a sizeable percentage of the muslim population is very fond of those terrorists, and that the biggest share of the terrorists in the world happen to be muslim.
Also, the people who killed 3 out of 5 USA ambassadors who died when in duty, were also muslims.
And even if muslims have shown to be very sensitive people about the image of his prophet, I don´t think they will think that BullDog´s comment is slanderous. Maybe they would have, if he had said something about that prophet having sex with a ten years old girl, but maybe they would not even if he had said so, because…you know…thruth is never offensive.

morty October 12, 2012 at 11:35 am
DoubleHooks October 12, 2012 at 11:41 am

Which embassy will burn for this offense?

zap October 12, 2012 at 5:30 pm

probably the one in second life

jamFRIDGE October 12, 2012 at 11:47 am

I was wondering why I haven’t seen that map….

jose October 12, 2012 at 11:50 am

DefenseTech, why are you repeating the Obama lies about the Benghazi cover-up?

Tiger October 13, 2012 at 4:16 am

I was going to say the same thing……

wjohnc October 15, 2012 at 12:38 am

Why the 6 thumbs down. It's been proven clearly now that there were no protests, that it was, indeed, a fabrication. Instead, a small group of fighters killed the Ambassador.

guest October 12, 2012 at 11:56 am

I'ts offensive? Though luck! I also find it offensive when they burn (the usual scapegoat) american flags… and I'm not even american nor do I live in the US. This is getting out of hand, everyone is always walking on eggshells to acomodate and respect the muslims and their rules and rights, including when they're in other countries, but they do nothing of the sort with foreigners in their countries, and get away with doing and saying whatever they want about other creeds/countries/cultures. I'll never forget seeing on the news people on the streets in palestine and iraq cheering on the street when 9/11 happened… wish they had all been napalmed!

jeff m October 13, 2012 at 10:41 am

The middle easy is on track to annihilate itself in my opinion.

Ezra Shabot October 15, 2012 at 12:54 pm

Shalom, am I correct in assuming that you are a brother jew?

MOI October 15, 2012 at 1:48 pm

"I'll never forget seeing on the news people on the streets in palestine and iraq cheering on the street when 9/11 happened… wish they had all been napalmed!"

What a gentle heart you have…when they were celebrating, they were celebrating some festival of candy and it was recorded before 9/11 by some german television and later taken in context with 9/11 and arabs. YOU'RE BRAINWASHED OR YOU INTENTIONALY SPREADING DISSINFORMATION ABOUT ARABS AND 9/11. MOSSAD DID 9/11

A BiPolar Guy October 16, 2012 at 4:27 pm

the muslims you speak of a re a small percentage of thr over 1 billion muslims on earth. I'm a Christian and I'd sure hate to be judged for everything that has been and is done by people claiming the name of Christian

Z October 19, 2012 at 5:50 am

That's a bad argument. The christians that commit acts of violence and terrorism are loathed by everyone else here, they are pursued by the authorities and put in jail. The muslims that do the same enjoy the support of a majority of the populations in many places, are often hailed as heroes and given direct or indirect support by their governments.

A BiPolar Guy October 19, 2012 at 8:01 am

again this is by a small majority of the world wide muslim population. To tar all Muslims with the same feather is still racisms and detrimental to world peace. 1.2 billion muslims world wide are largely decent peaceful people who condemn these actions. aregional exceptions do not disprove this. the enemy in Afghanistan are Muslims. our terrorist enemies are Muslims. most muslims are neither

Guest 2 October 12, 2012 at 12:09 pm

Revised statements from the State Dept., the Dept. of Defense, and the White House confirm that the amateur video trailer had nothing to do with the riots in Muslim countries and the attack on the U. S. Embassy in Benghazi. Also State Dept. real-time logs noted that all was quiet until highly-armed men raided the compound on the anniversary of 9/11 and Libyians interviewed in the region said they knew nothing about the video but had been organized by Al Qaeida.

Guest 2

Raraavis October 12, 2012 at 1:28 pm

But Obama gave a speech 3 weeks later at the UN blaming the attack on the video and denying it was a terrorist attack. That's some slow moving Intel or the Pres was lying.

In the debate Biden said there had been no request for additional security in Benghazi. The day before in Nationally Televised sworn testimony before Congress both the official who requested addition security and the official who denied the request testified to this fact.

blight_ October 12, 2012 at 4:34 pm

More likely than not, requests for additional security would be handled within the State department. Prezzes don't do /that/ much micromanagement…

GreyBeard October 12, 2012 at 7:26 pm

That's about the amount of management this Prezzie has done during his whole 44 months in office. I really don't think he has performed as high as miniscule level of managing anything, so that leaves micro…

tiger October 13, 2012 at 4:33 am

Just his golf game & final four brackets……. Has little time for real work. or even meet the cabinet more than once and a while.

tiger October 13, 2012 at 4:31 am

Well if this was a real administration, Mrs. Clinton would have fallen on the sword by now. Instead they are dragging this matter till after the election. Then she can retire on her own terms.

Raraavis October 15, 2012 at 9:29 am

The President is responsible for the entire Executive Branch. You can't say "Nobody asked me about it", when you are the boss.

A BiPolar Guy October 19, 2012 at 8:06 am

President Obama gave a speech the next day calling this a terrorist act,. The supposed delay is a myth spread by Romney supporters. The transcript s available. Both Obama and the debate moderater called out Romney on this lie in tuesdays' debate

Z October 19, 2012 at 9:43 am

He did use the words "terrorist act", but not in direct reference to the Benghazi attack. That is a myth spread by Obama supporters, including the "impartial" moderator of the debate, who intervened to help him out.

And why would he go on and blame the movie for weeks afterwards (in the UN for instance) if he already had said that it was a planned terrorist attack? Didn't he belive his own words?

RunningBear October 12, 2012 at 3:25 pm

Soon, this administration will eventually connect the dots and discover that the Benghazi attack occurred on the annual repeat annual (as in anniversary) of the New York, New York 9/11/01 attacks by (hold on….!) al keda. Similar but not identical to the ….( yes you guessed it!) 9/11 attack on the US Embassy in Cairo by ….(again,, al keda!)!! By the way, I'm not arabic and I can spell it any way I wish, as long as it communicates. al keda!! equates to the toilet of humanity, it needs to be flushed! :)

BAJ15 October 12, 2012 at 12:53 pm

So, now its gotten to they say jump and we say how high I guess. I believe we have another defintion of insanity.
It boils down to their view or a casket. We better wake up to this reality realize there is no rational solution, sadly just the tip of a spear/bullet. Sad.

GreyBeard October 12, 2012 at 7:30 pm

How about their view of the casket … From the inside!

We could do as they do; remove their headpieces just below the chin.

Tad October 12, 2012 at 12:54 pm

Muslems find something offensive? Shocking.

Jimmy October 12, 2012 at 1:11 pm

What don’t they find offensive? This crap is getting ridiculous.

Raraavis October 12, 2012 at 1:32 pm

My imaginary sky people are better then your imaginary sky people so I must kill you.

If someday mankind wipes itself out in a Nuclear Apocalypse it will be over Religion.

J October 13, 2012 at 1:33 pm

Imaginary sky people, are you a fool? What are you smoking? Are you talking about God or something?

Menzie October 14, 2012 at 4:59 pm

Yes he was, hard to miss the connotation. Since they are imaginary.

Raraavis October 15, 2012 at 9:26 am

Yes I am.

blight_ October 15, 2012 at 12:47 pm

"Imaginary sky people, are you a fool"

You just pissed off half of America. And it tends to be the part that owns firearms and actually votes.

(They may not be the richest, but…)

Raraavis October 15, 2012 at 5:03 pm

If my pointing out that they worship imaginary sky people makes me fear their guns than they are no better than the people in the middle east who worship different imaginary sky people and want to kill anyone who disagrees with them.

By the way I am also a voter and gun owner.

blight_ October 15, 2012 at 5:51 pm

All good points (and +1 to you), but I hope you don't have crazy neighbors.

Yellow Devil October 15, 2012 at 11:53 am

We almost went toe to toe with the Communist using nuclear weapons and last I checked they were godless.

Jay October 15, 2012 at 2:01 pm

communism is indistinguishable from a religion, with it's own theology, mythology, paradise afterlife, and priest caste.

During the 20th century mankind got very good at replacing classic religion with invented religions which were even more deadly.

Snafuperman October 16, 2012 at 2:45 pm

You could say the same about environmentalists…

Gunslinger6 October 12, 2012 at 1:35 pm

They find everything offensive but have no problem offending the rest of the world with their 3rd century life style. If it were up to me I would dip every round we send over there in pigs blood, and let them know when the are shot they will burn in hell!

moi October 15, 2012 at 1:58 pm

Why do Christians eat pork while in the Bible OLD TESTAMENT it is forbidden?
Jesus was circumsized and did not eat pork and what about you guys?
Do you follow Jesus???!!!
Not offending anyone just discussion about it

echomrg October 16, 2012 at 6:13 am

the sad thing is that countries that now look and live like they are in our middle age during the real middle age were actually much more advanced than we were…

Gunslinger6 October 12, 2012 at 1:37 pm

Also burry them wrapped in pigs skin face down, feet facing Mecca. They respect nothing so why respect them!

Paul October 12, 2012 at 1:58 pm

Rather buried into the sea.

Menzie October 12, 2012 at 1:54 pm

I say leave it!! It is a virtual mirror in a virtual world in a game….a game. WTH, did they not fulfil their embassy burning quota or something that they have to rage about a game? I see a previous comment asking which embassy will burn because of this offense to Allah. This is serious, I mean people die because of a bloody awful movie and now outrage over a game? Let them rage and dont sell the game to them, they shouldn't have access to it in the first place, gives them an idea as to tactics, haha. I was fed up with this "religion of peace" even before the embassy burning but now I am even more so. I don't have a religious intolerance I have an intolerance for a religion.

Riceball October 12, 2012 at 2:12 pm

Actually, the much talked about movie trailer had nothing to do with the attack on the consulate in Bengazi, it was a pre-planned and deliberate attack by Islamic militants in Libya. The whole riot gone wild because of the movie line was fabricated from whole cloth by the White House to cover up their failure in doing anything about the intelligence reports regarding increased violence in the area as well as attacks on embassy personnel, and requests for more security.

Jayson October 12, 2012 at 1:56 pm

"Don't blame the player, blame the game." – College 'pickup artist'

Old game and only a set of events to actually notice it. I'm guessing in non-english script. I'm sure it's been seen but no one cared until now and I will still say no one still cares.

DB-1 October 12, 2012 at 2:50 pm

I'm offeneded that we keep bending over backward's for people that hate us and want to kill us. Please people lets not give in to them another inch. Now they offend me so what are they going to do about it to make me satisfied???

Peter Miles October 12, 2012 at 4:05 pm

Is this a joke? If so then be aware I'm not laughing.

FedUpWithThem October 12, 2012 at 4:14 pm

I don't apologize to them!!

Lance October 12, 2012 at 4:47 pm

leave it stop kissing yup to Muslim terrorist scum. the west will lose to jihadist because liberals wont let any one stand up to them in any small way.

make a mission to kill a Iranian religious leader and laugh at the scum.

Mike H. October 12, 2012 at 6:35 pm

The Muislim world finds it offensive? TangoUniformFoxtrotFoxtrot SierraHotelIndiaTango! Let the buggers figure it out for themselves.

GreyBeard October 12, 2012 at 7:13 pm

I like it.

Is this Magazine (DefenseTech) written for Americans soldiers or the Taliban and other Islamic jihadists? Just curious. Don't really expect any kind of official response.

guest October 13, 2012 at 8:51 pm

Yankee!

R.A. October 12, 2012 at 8:24 pm

I am done. COD is off my purchase list. Here is the proper response, "If this offends you as a Muslim, please don't play that map."

@undefined October 14, 2012 at 10:59 am

They should reply: We are all offended by Muhammad marrying a 6 year old.

Menzie October 14, 2012 at 3:29 pm

I totally agree however it is not just their culture. You see I wnat to get mad and hate and I do have hate in me over this but I look at our society. Yes we are trying to be better people but can we not say we have done almost the same things or worse. Every religion has committed horrific acts of rape, molesting, child brides, murder, torture, you name it. The problem here is that we see our past mistakes and are trying to learn from them. Islam thinks it is the religion of peace so feels they don't have anything to learn from. It is like they are blind to the horror or even encourage it but not in the public eye of course. When they as a religion are a little older and wiser they will see the history of inhumane acts and hopefully come to terms with them. If not Islam is about a sheet of paper width from being burned from the face of the earth. If they do not learn and this happens I wont shed a tear. I will be reloading my gun.

Helepythia October 16, 2012 at 2:16 am

Sadly, that response is what I would expect for Muslims in the western world.

Joe America October 12, 2012 at 9:24 pm

The barbaric religion of hate gets their way again.

Menzie October 14, 2012 at 3:30 pm

And they maintain that Islam is the religion of peace…..they delude themselves.

Karl B October 13, 2012 at 12:26 am

Maybe they can replace the map with one that has a US Embassy in it so all these followers of the "Religion of Peace" can burn it down, fly the Al Qaeda flag over it, and then sodomize and kill another US Ambassador… F#@K them. APPEASERS ARE FOOLS. It only emboldens them. Free people need to stop cowtowing to them. They want you to submit or die – you know what, feelings are mutual – bring it bi#$ches…

Menzie October 14, 2012 at 3:34 pm

Yeah what have we learned from appeasement? It doesn't work. It was tried during the lead up to the Great War, then up to the War to End All Wars, all the way up to The Mother of All Battles. Naming them doesn't seem to help us learn that it doesnt work. What do you do with a child who doesn't play well or acts up? Put a dunce cap on them and make them sit in a corner facing the wall. I say we do this to them. Figuratively of course.

Marcellus Hambrick October 13, 2012 at 12:48 am

Why are we so concerned about what the Muslims think? Lets face it, if we had shown similar concerns then the Native Americans (thats Indians for the uneducated out there) would still be roaming freely the North American continent and slavery of Africans would have never happened. The US needs to be more worried about the Red Chinese than the Muslims of the world’s concern about video games.

Menzie October 14, 2012 at 3:40 pm

OMG I have never seen it put this way but you are 100%. You see our problem is that we are trying to grow as a society and still stumbling while learning. I saw it first when parents would go to jail for spanking their kids. The intention is good, we didnt want to see violence to kids, but what did it get us? A bunch of self centered spoiled kids who are bullies. But we have learned form that and I see more and more kids getting spanked and police laughing at anyone who cries child abuse. MAybe we should take a cue from how we learn form parenting to how we deal with the muslim world. Yes we want peace. But not at the expense of our society or lives lost learning that we have made mistakes. It amazes me that a socitey almost 250 years old is not this great and wise society by now, we are learning and will get there but not cow-towing to every minority group. Are muslims a minority anyways? It seems to me there a a couple of billion muslims and waay less christians or agnostics.

Thomas L. Nielsen October 15, 2012 at 2:10 am

"….but what did it get us? A bunch of self centered spoiled kids who are bullies."

So the only way to raise kids to be moral, positively contributing members of society is by hitting them?

Regards & all,

Thomas L. Nielsen
Luxembourg

Menzie October 15, 2012 at 6:47 pm

Oh not at all, I am all for the soft touch, but it is all about respect. I respected my father, my son respects me. They carry that respect into society. With a lack of respect you see what I mentioned about spoiled bullies.

Kenn October 13, 2012 at 1:17 am

I could give less than a squirt of **** what they think. Maybe I should pull my per order of BO2 because I really don’t think we need to apologize for anything to those ********.

USA October 13, 2012 at 2:20 am

who cares what the stupid muslims think. dont play the game if you have a problem with it.

wolfvines October 13, 2012 at 8:26 am

It should have been on the cover in BOLD LETTERS! GOD Bless AMERICA! Yes, you can write that in a bathroom. I don't think my religion has a problem with that. Just ask permission first. Or just do it in #2 pencil!

A True American October 13, 2012 at 9:23 am

They complain about this but yet Obama allows them to be EXCLUDED from the Obama Care! Why doesnt it work when we complain? In the details… it uses DHIMMITUDE as the way to cover it up.

Rationalist October 13, 2012 at 9:30 am

Why is everyone in the comments section so upset? This isn't about a bunch of jihadists threatening an attack if the game isn't changed, it's about some (likely American) Muslims requesting the background on a level be changed minorly by replacing some flavor text. The company decided they didn't want to offend any customers, and agreed to change it. What's the big freaking deal?

Menzie October 14, 2012 at 3:59 pm

Because it shows a trend of appeasement that we as a society have been bending over to do since well for so long it is blurred. Yes we have committed violent acts int the past but I think we grow or mature a society as the years progress. Unfortunately this shows how we have grown but they haven't. Why be offended about a virtual mirror in a virtual world? If you get offended that easy wtf are you doing in our society? Move to Canada. They will let you have anything you want and bend over more than we do.

Zero November 16, 2012 at 1:56 pm

>Move to Canada. They will let you have anything you want and bend over more than we do.

The sad truth. Our immigration policy is absolute BS, though at least our economy is okayish.

mehrdad October 13, 2012 at 9:34 am

I am a Muslim from Iran and i didnt find it offensive …..GOD BLESS USA

Pappa51 October 13, 2012 at 12:51 pm

Where are the Moderators on this? These comments go way beyond the line of what is acceptable. I am not for censorship; we just need to consider the source of these remarks and that should be enough. Lets grow up gentlemen

Mike H. October 13, 2012 at 2:19 pm

Pappa51, perhaps the folks on this site are a bit sick and tired over the idiots in the Islamic World committing arson, murder, etc. as a response to an alleged "insult to
Islam"…and, perhaps the moderators are just as sick and tired of their savagery and uncivilized behavior. The ONLY reason we deal with them at all is the oil that they happen to be breeding on top of. Otherwise, they'd be stuck in the 13th Century economically as well as culturally…while we move on…

William C. October 13, 2012 at 3:21 pm

I'd say burning down a US embassy and murdering a US ambassador isn't all that acceptable either…

SJE October 13, 2012 at 3:28 pm

Better to see people TALKING about this than KILLING whenever they are offended.

Menzie October 14, 2012 at 3:56 pm

So we should censor ourselves to moderate the worlds view of Islam? I think not…the day I am forced to shut up is the day I buy a gun to show my other right.

eugene rodriguez October 13, 2012 at 2:30 pm
Tocky October 13, 2012 at 6:56 pm

Wonder if anyone ever thought of the very simple technique of when something is offensive to their sight. DUD, don't look. But alas its really not about that, ln reality its a certain religious group trying to impose its beliefs onto others who have different beliefs.

Plan and simple, give in to every demand of any group, religious or otherwise and soon that group will be in charge and otherrs will be looking at each othrer and asking, "How did that happen."

Wake up people, do not let your constitutional rights be trampled upon by any minority (meaning in numbers and not necessarily religious) or you will wake up one day and realize you no longer have the Freedom's granted to US citizens by our consitituion!!!!

Mike H. October 13, 2012 at 7:42 pm

Well Said! I, for one, refuse to cower in terror from these offensive maniacs.

Menzie October 14, 2012 at 3:50 pm

Well said…Tocky for Prez!!

carloscardoso October 14, 2012 at 9:51 am

I´m offended because as a brazilian I asure you no favela is so clean, levelled and ethnic mixed as the one portraited in the game. Also, no open sewers and no evangelical churches?

Also: Really? A stupid phrase on a mirror? That´s enough to "offend" those guys? Hey, muslim brother(hood), you really need to get laid.

Menzie October 14, 2012 at 3:54 pm

No do not tell them to get laid!!! They will find all the little girls and boys. I know that was tasteless but I am fed up with religion and its corruption of the human spirit!!
When a religion as a whole is a benefit to society then I will revisit my thoughts.

ffjbentson October 14, 2012 at 10:16 am

“Allah is beautiful and He loves beauty” this must be why they say "Allah Akbar" after they kill someone or blow something up….because everyone knows that destroying humans especially innocent humans is a beautiful thing right….WTF

@undefined October 14, 2012 at 10:55 am

They should never give in to their demands. Never.

Menzie October 14, 2012 at 3:47 pm

This is what we will see in their home grown games in the near future and we will not do a thing about it because we are appeasers!!
سوف اعتناق الإسلام أو أننا سوف تقتل لكم جميعا.

We need to wake up!! I am not a KKK member and don't believe in white power I believe in the power we ALL could have as a society if we we all unified. But I will tell you a prediction…Islam will burn and as it dies there will be attacks like the world has never seen as they die their last breath, still grasping at world domination.

Sick and tired October 14, 2012 at 3:59 pm

How DARE Activision put Mohammeds name on a bathroom mirror! Are they out of their minds? If they had any intelligence they'd of put it on the inside of the toilet bowls and urinals.
Talk about grasping at straws looking for reasons to cry. It's a game, meant to be fun. If they have to look that hard for things to cry about, I say let them cry.

dubweiser101 October 14, 2012 at 7:17 pm

What doesn't offend the Muslims these days? It's a fucking video game…

Remember the move Dogma which made fun of Christians? I don't recall any Christians getting their shirts in a knot over it.

It's called entertainment, movies, video games, cartoons… Its just for fun.

Activision should not have apologized; it just enables the problem further…

Sergei October 15, 2012 at 1:04 am

Is there anything they don't find offensive?

Woody October 15, 2012 at 10:26 am

The whole idea of this page is what?……how cool US weapons are and how effective they are right? I want to borrow a line from "Star Wars"….."We are now the ultimate power in the universe, I suggest we use it"….lets them give savages something to be really offended about….Anyone see that video of the Taliban executing that Afghan policeman with a recoiless rifle?…….screw them, bomb them into oblivion….

ace529321 October 15, 2012 at 10:50 am

So they have nothing better to do than look through a scope in a bathroom at a picture frame…. The stupidity of these people astonishes me… Why didn't the president send at least one attack helicopter and shred the fucking crowd? Teach them what happens when they fuck with us.

ace529321 October 15, 2012 at 10:51 am

And the attack helicopter is in response to the embassy attack forgive me for the lack of detail.

blight_ October 15, 2012 at 12:49 pm

The Libyans already got mad and attacked the bad guys for us. I can only hope that they're on their way to Gitmo now, or get the French-Algerian treatment of concrete shoes and a dunk in the Med.

scooter October 15, 2012 at 1:01 pm

I’m offended that there offended our freedom of speech and expression.

Jay October 15, 2012 at 2:05 pm

From the original DT article:

“In September, a low budget You Tube video that disgraces the prophet Muhammad stirred tensions in Islamic countries spurring world wide protests. A militant group used the cover of one of those protests to launch a brutal attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, Libya that killed U.S. Ambassador Christopher Stevens.”

That is NOT correct.

There was no anti-video protest on 9/11/12 in Bengazi. What did happen was that the brother of the jailed al-q ‘blind sheik’ led a group of armed terrorists to storm and burn the consulate to protest our holding of said brother. Somehow, they got the fall back safe house outside as well (how did they know…?) Yep, surely the work of some angry protesters.

Vaporhead October 16, 2012 at 9:28 am

ActiVision creates a game around killing people for fun, yet they bow down to some Islamists who find something offensive? Bigots.

Guest October 16, 2012 at 11:28 am

The thing that gets me is that it dosent matter how many times you apologize, how many htings you change, unless you submit to their will, they will still hate us and want to kill us, people forget that. The simple fact that we are alive and breathing is an offence to them!

blight_ October 13, 2012 at 10:11 am

Their crazies outnumber or overpower their non-crazies, ours do not.

Thanks Saudis.